The State of Policy Comms
In the same way that fashion brands release trends for autumn-winter 23/24 or Ursula dictates the direction for the EU, we talked about communications trends for the next six months which would impact the work of comms people working in the EU Bubble.
On the 9th of November we answered the following questions:
- How did the algorithms change for all the key platforms (Twitter/LinkedIn/Meta)?
- What are the best practices for these platforms?
- Are there new platforms to add to your comms mix?
- Which channels should you use for your advertising? (news media, ads platforms, etc.)
- What type of content dominates?
- What is the role of AI in EU comms? (we had to add this, sorry)
Email us at email@example.com, if you would like to receive a recording of the session.