Linkedin: A smarter way to influence & advocate in Brussels
LinkedIn went live 18 years ago. That’s earlier than Facebook, although most of us didn’t join that early in the game. Why? Because we have all considered LinkedIn a dumping ground for old CVs. Well, those times are long gone.
LinkedIn today has over 700 million members and just in 2020 saw an increase of 60% in published content. A lot of Brussels-based professionals and organisations are members of the platform, but we don’t see them using it effectively for advocacy. It is usually a mix of self-promotion and job hunting, but not a lot of useful content being produced or engaged with.
It’s not too late to start taking LinkedIn seriously.
- How are policymakers using LinkedIn?
- Should you be using a personal or organisation account?
- What kind of content works best?
- Which tactics and tools can help to increase impact?
- How does LinkedIn advertising work?
- Which LinkedIn features should you be using in 2021?
- What are the key differences between LinkedIn’s Premium plans?
Join us on May 27 at 15:00h CET to learn more!