Are you a WordPress Developer?
Are you a WordPress Developer and are you interested in working in a dynamic and creative digital marketing agency? Then keep reading and find out more about the company The Right Street and details about our WordPress Development job opportunity.
The Right Street is a Brussels-based international communications agency working in the EU political space. We are growing quickly and looking for talented and experienced WordPress Developers to join our Mostar office in Bosnia & Herzegovina.
Our WordPress Developer:
- will work on creating new and maintaining existing websites with different functionalities, as well as on using various plugins that are essential for the quality and security of our clients’ websites;
- should be focused on providing quality and secure code in writing custom WordPress themes and plugins;
- makes sure all WordPress installations, themes and plugins are always up-to-date, and knows how to keep spam and hackers at bay from our websites;
- needs to be fluent in English without problems in daily communication with clients about their requirements;
- should be a proactive, responsible, and a true team player of our Mostar office who looks forward to working with other colleagues, primarily designers.
Do you think this is right up your alley? → The Right Street Work
If it is, surely you are interested in what are the next steps after you send us your CV?
During the selection process, you will work on a project assignment that is not related to our commercial solutions or client needs. If you pass a project assignment, we will invite you to a technical interview, and then to a general one, all to determine if you are the ideal candidate for us.
If we match your skills with our needs, it means we will have long-term cooperation where you will have a competitive salary and bonuses with the possibility of remote work.
Don’t wait and send your CV to email@example.com by October 31, 2021.