Are EU Policymakers listening to you on Twitter?
Are EU policymakers listening to you on Twitter?
Probably not. But you can change all that by applying our proven formula to reach, engage and influence policymakers on Twitter.
On 4 March 2021 we held our first digital learning session to help you connect on Twitter with policymakers. This session was organised for EU trade associations, NGOs and other stakeholders who want more “Twitter impact” in Brussels.
Topics we covered:
- (Free) ways to learn more about your audience. What are policymakers really interested in?
- How to publish content people are interested in. What is the right “content mix”?
- Metrics you should be tracking. What are the important versus the vanity metrics?
- Using mentions, tags and hashtags. How and when?
- Tactics for attracting more (relevant) Twitter followers
- The long game: building a genuine community on Twitter
This learning session was part of The Right Street’s Digital Learning series, where we host one-hour virtual events that show you how to think smarter about digital communications and advocacy.